- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 box any flavor Jell-O pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 lb powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- melt margerine and add milk and pudding cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and powdered sugar mix well.
- shape in balls and place in refrigerator until firm about 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler, take balls out of the fridge, using a toothpick dip the balls into the melted chocolate place on plate.
- If you like to decorate you can use sprinkles and cover and place back in refrigerator.