Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mother made this recipe when I was young and I made it for my children. It is a very easy treat.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 box any flavor Jell-O pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 lb powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- melt margerine and add milk and pudding cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and powdered sugar mix well.
- shape in balls and place in refrigerator until firm about 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler, take balls out of the fridge, using a toothpick dip the balls into the melted chocolate place on plate.
- If you like to decorate you can use sprinkles and cover and place back in refrigerator.
Try these by using coconut cream pudding mix and adding coconut to taste. They are the best coconut cream eggs! Dip in dark chocolate.
This was the best ever. I will never buy store bought easter eggs again. Very very easy to make. Loved them. Thank you