1/2 Photos of Chocolate Easter Eggs
4 hrs 30 mins
For the Kids on Easter Sunday, or let them help you make them for Easter. Fun !! and delicious!! Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and salt until fluffy.
- 2Gradually beat in Eaglebrand, vanilla and food coloring.
- 3Slowly beat in icing sugar until well blended.
- 4Knead with hands until mixture is smooth and pliable.
- 5Form mixture into eggs.
- 6Place onto waxed paper lined tray.
- 7Cover and chill for 4 hours or until firm.
- 8Resting each egg on a fork, dip into melted chocolate, letting excess coating drip off.
- 9Place back on tray, let stand until firm.
- 10Decorate with sprinkles while still moist, or let chocolate stand until firm and decorate with colored icings.
- 11Store covered at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Easter Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (4212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 118.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 52.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g