Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
When I bring this to a party, the recipe is always requested
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In top of double boiler, over boiling water, melt margarine, chocolate bits, condensed milk, vanilla and salt (I do this in the microwave). Stir until blended. Add nuts.
- Drop by teaspoons on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 9 minutes.