1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from the www.Hersheys.com website. They are so good!! Taste like brownies when they are still warm. I pressed half of a maraschino cherry into the center right after they came out of the oven - SOOOO YUMMY!!!! My kids love them!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 3Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- 5Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; alternately with buttermilk to butter mixture.
- 6Using ice cream scoop or 1/4 measuring cup, drop dough about 2" apart onto prepared cookie sheet (i just used a Tablespoon and made regular sized cookies).
- 7Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until cookie springs back when touched lightly in center.
- 8While cookies are on cookie sheet, sprinkle lightly with additional sugar.
- 9Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11Note: to sour milk: use 1 teaspoon white vinegar plus milk to equal 1/3 cup.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Drop Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (721 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1382.4
- Calories from Fat 612
- Total Fat 68.1 g
- Saturated Fat 41.7 g
- Cholesterol 270.1 mg
- Sodium 1125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 185.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 103.1 g
- Protein 19.0 g