Recipe by BirdyBaker
Recipe for a strawberry pizza made with strawberries, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk,topped with sliced pineapple and drizzled in chocolate. I would take this delight over pepperoni pizza any day!The original recipe did not call for the pineapple or chocolate, and it is equally good with or without. Other fresh fruit can be added if you wish.
Top Review by Punky Julster
This was heavenly! The filling was so good I could have just eaten it out of the bowl! I used melted milk chocolate instead of semi-sweet and it was great! I also used canned pineapple rings for the top. I'm going to make this for our summer BBQ parties. Thanks for sharing.
- 118.29 ml butter (4 ounces)
- 59.14 ml confectioners' sugar
- 236.59 ml flour
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 (453.59 g) carton frozen strawberries, in juice
- 59.16 ml cornstarch
- 1 pineapple, sliced
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Melt margarine; mix with confectioners' sugar.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Pat out on pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and condensed milk together.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla; pour over cooled crust.
- Topping: Combine frozen strawberries and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened. Cool and spread over cream cheese filling.
- Place sliced pineapple slices on top of pizza and drizzle in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.