Recipe by Happy Harry #2
What's better then chocolate? Why, it's chocolate and almonds, silly! This comes from the Almond Board of California
Top Review by 4QTpies
We found these delicious as well! We melted baking chocolate and dipped the roasted almonds right into it. They were fabulous and made it onto this year's family Christmas Candy List! Thanks Harry!
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread whole almonds in a single layer in shallow pan. Place in cold oven, roast at 350F for 12 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant.
- Place roasted almonds on foil, parchment paper or a serving platter.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl in microwave for one minute at medium high power. Stir well. Microwave in additional 10-20 second intervals stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into a baggie. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Drizzle chocolate over the almonds in a decorative pattern.
- Place in the fridge to harden.
- ** Try drizzling your almonds with bittersweet, milk or white chocolate -- or a combination of all three!