Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
What's better then chocolate? Why, it's chocolate and almonds, silly! This comes from the Almond Board of California
- 3 cups whole natural almonds
- 2 ounces baking chocolate
- Spread whole almonds in a single layer in shallow pan. Place in cold oven, roast at 350F for 12 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant.
- Place roasted almonds on foil, parchment paper or a serving platter.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl in microwave for one minute at medium high power. Stir well. Microwave in additional 10-20 second intervals stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into a baggie. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Drizzle chocolate over the almonds in a decorative pattern.
- Place in the fridge to harden.
- ** Try drizzling your almonds with bittersweet, milk or white chocolate -- or a combination of all three!
We found these delicious as well! We melted baking chocolate and dipped the roasted almonds right into it. They were fabulous and made it onto this year's family Christmas Candy List! Thanks Harry!
I just made these.I used 6 ounces of chocolate they sell to make chocolates(Bulk Barn).I added the almonds to the melted chocolates and spooned them on Parchment paper; they came out wonderful.Thanks Harry for the recipe