1/1 Photo of Chocolate Drizzled Almonds
Happy Harry #2's Note:
What's better then chocolate? Why, it's chocolate and almonds, silly! This comes from the Almond Board of California
My Private Note
- 1Spread whole almonds in a single layer in shallow pan. Place in cold oven, roast at 350F for 12 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant.
- 2Place roasted almonds on foil, parchment paper or a serving platter.
- 3Melt chocolate in a small bowl in microwave for one minute at medium high power. Stir well. Microwave in additional 10-20 second intervals stirring until smooth.
- 4Pour melted chocolate into a baggie. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Drizzle chocolate over the almonds in a decorative pattern.
- 5Place in the fridge to harden.
- 6** Try drizzling your almonds with bittersweet, milk or white chocolate -- or a combination of all three!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Drizzled Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 921.2
- Calories from Fat 740
- Total Fat 82.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 32.8 g