Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From BH&G Christmas. EVERYBODY loves them.
Make and share this Chocolate-Drenched Chipotle Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Add nuts and stir to coat evenly.
- Spoon onto parchment lined baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake @ 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minute.
- Spread onto wax paper to cool, break apart large clumps.
- Melt shortening and semisweet chocolate in small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly
- Toss nuts until well coated and return to wax paper to harden.
- Drizzle with white chocolate.
- Let harden and they are ready to eat or bag for gifts.