1/2 Photos of Chocolate Dream Cream Dessert
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a wonderful dessert when you are craving chocolate...just be careful not to eat the whole thing by yourself! Note: prep and cook time does not include time needed to chill, so plan accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, cut butter into cake mix until crumbly.
- 2Add egg and mix well.
- 3Press cake mixture into a greased 9-in.x13-in.x2-in. baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 5In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of the stabilized whipped cream.
- 6Carefully spread mixture over the cake crust and refrigerate.
- 7In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand until slightly thickened.
- 8Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- 9Top with the remaining whipped cream and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dream Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.6 mg
- Sodium 818.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 7.6 g