Recipe by *Parsley*
From Daisy sour cream. Yummy!
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
Made for Holiday Tag 2007. Very addicting cookies. They practically melt in your mouth. These have a taste hat is similar to brownies but the texture is much more delicate. I did add some coarsely chopped walnuts and dusted the cookies with powdered sugar. Thanks for sharing such a delightful recipe, Parsley.
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 158.51 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml shortening, melted
- 631.69 ml flour
- 295.73 ml cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 177.44 ml chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease/spray cookie sheets; set aside.
- Beat first 4 ingredients until fluffy.
- Add sour cream, melted butter, and melted shortening; mix well.
- Gradually add flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in nuts (if using them).
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets at 325°F for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and cool about 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.