Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We had skim chocolate milk in the house and my eldest daughter suggested that we try it in my Double the Milk Shake recipe. She makes these a lot in the morning, which makes Mom happy because my growing girl needs her calcium!
- 1 cup skim chocolate milk
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 banana, frozen and cut into chunks (overripe)
- 1 dash ground cinnamon (optional)
- Freeze an overripe banana, peeled and wrapped, 12 to 24 hours before making this shake.
- Puree all the ingredients in a blender. Serve immediately.
This drink really doesn't take but a minute or 2 to put together, & it does taste great! Even included the optional 'hint' of cinnamon, & although I don't usually have skim chocolate milk around, it looks like I'll be getting better acquainted with it from now on! Thanks for sharing your (or your daughter's?) recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]