Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came across this delicious looking coffee recipe from cooking with Sandra Lee and thought I would share it with you. Haven't tried it yet but sure sounds delicious!
- 1 cup coffee, freshly brewed
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce strawberry liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce chocolate liqueur
- whipped topping, for garnish
- fresh sliced strawberry, for garnish
- sprinkles chocolate, for garnish
- Brew coffee.
- Combine strawberry liqueur,chocolate liqueur and coffee in a coffee mug.
- Top with whip topping and a fresh sliced strawberry.
- Sprinkle shaved chocolate on top and enjoy!
It was really delicious, the only difference was that i made it into an iced capuccino instead. but the strawberry and chocolate liqueur paired with the fresh strawberries was really wonderful, especially when adding ice cream!!!! Real. good.