Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
for Valentine's day or any other romantic occasion. Recipe from Picnic by DeeDee Stovel.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (110 degrees)
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- selected large fresh strawberries
- Combine chocolate, liqueur, and butter in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Add sugar and water and continue whisking until smooth.
- Rinse berries and pat dry with paper towel. Lay a piece of wax paper on work surface.
- Dip strawberries 3/4 of the way into chocolate. Drain on wax paper until set.