1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Dipped Spritz Cookies
Tracy H.'s Note:
A holiday favorite, great taste and presentation on a cookie plate. Easy and ooh so good! Found in a Taste of Home cookie book
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Combine flour, salt and baking soda, gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 4Using a cookie press, press dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes.
- 6Original recipe says not to let brown but I prefer it when the edges are slightly brown, it makes the bottoms nice and crispy.
- 7Remove to cooling rack and let cool completely.
- 8Melt confectionary coating and dip each cookie half way and sprinkle with finely ground nuts or sprinkles.
- 9I usually do half semi sweet chocolate and half white chocolate and sprinkle with holiday colored non periels.
- 10Let harden on wax paper.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Dipped Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 841.6
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.9 mg
- Sodium 495.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 9.0 g