Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A simple, yet elegant looking dessert perfect for Holiday Parties! You can find this recipe in the 2007 Holiday Edition of Food & Family.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) packagejet puffed marshmallows
- 5 cups Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1 (7 ounce) containerbaker's real dark semi-sweet dipping chocolate
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallow; cook 5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Cool slightly.
- Shape into 24 balls with moistened hands. Place on wax paper-covered baking sheet; cool completely.
- Heat dipping chocolate as directed on container. Dip top of each ball in chocolate; return, dip side up to baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
I tried these and they were a little hard and dry. I didn't like them.