Given to me by a girlfriend but all we know is it came from a TV cooking show in Australia, she wrote the recipe down and it was delcious.
- Preheat oven to 170C (fan forced) about 185/190C for conventional.
- Cream butter and caster sugar together until fluffy.
- Toss in the flour, baking powder and vanilla essence and mix till combined.
- Place spoonfulls of mixture onto a lined baking tray and lightly press with a fork to flatten a little if you like.
- Bake in oven fir 15 to 20 minutes (my friend set hers for 12 minutes and kept a check from then - her oven tends to be hot - and reconed they were perfect at 16 to 18 minutes - won't disagree with her on that).
- Allow to cool and then drizzle over with the melted chocolate of choice.