1/5 Photos of Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
Given to me by a girlfriend but all we know is it came from a TV cooking show in Australia, she wrote the recipe down and it was delcious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170C (fan forced) about 185/190C for conventional.
- 2Cream butter and caster sugar together until fluffy.
- 3Toss in the flour, baking powder and vanilla essence and mix till combined.
- 4Place spoonfulls of mixture onto a lined baking tray and lightly press with a fork to flatten a little if you like.
- 5Bake in oven fir 15 to 20 minutes (my friend set hers for 12 minutes and kept a check from then - her oven tends to be hot - and reconed they were perfect at 16 to 18 minutes - won't disagree with her on that).
- 6Allow to cool and then drizzle over with the melted chocolate of choice.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.1
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 29.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g