My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) bag ridged potato chips
- 1Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- 2Melt chocolate morsels in microwave on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth.
- 3Dip half of each chip in chocolate to coat.
- 4Allow excess to drip back into bowl.
- 5Transfer chips to prepared cookie sheets.
- 6Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until chocolate is set.
- 7Variation: Dip hard pretzel knots or sticks in melted chocolate, and decorate with chocolate sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (1369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5809.5
- Calories from Fat 3117
- Total Fat 346.3 g
- Saturated Fat 165.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 2199.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 633.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.0 g
- Sugars 425.1 g
- Protein 62.2 g