Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect combination of salty and sweet
- 1 (24 ounce) package almond bark (12 sq.)
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) bagwavy potato chips
- Melt almond bark in microwave.
- Dip potato chips in chocolate or drizzle chocolate over chips and set on tin foil to cool.
- For gifts or chips not to be eaten immediately (or those with brown edges): cover the chip completely with chocolate to prevent staleness and hide imperfections.
Made these for a christmas goodie gift. I loved them, the guys thought I had lost my mind. LOL Thanks for posting.