I subscribed to a food blog called Slashfood, which featured this recipe recently. Of course, I just had to go and make it. It satisfies on so many levels, you can't even begin to count them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter over low heat in a large pot.
- 2Stir in the marshmallows and cook until fully melted and no marshmallow white remains.
- 3Stir in the peanut butter until combined.
- 4Stir in the cereal until distributed evenly through the marshmallow mixture.
- 5Pour out onto a lightly greased rectangular baking dish (9 by 13 inches).
- 6Smooth out the top of the treats by moistening your hands with a little water and using the palms of your hand to press down gently. Don't press down too hard or else your treats will be too dense.
- 7Set aside to cool.
- 8Once the treats have cooled, melt the chocolate over low heat.
- 9Cut the treats into even squares and quickly just shallowly dip the top side of the treats into the chocolate.
- 10Turn chocolate side up and set in a baking dish or on a rack until set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g