Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but I can't see how they can be anything but good! From Southern Living.
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 6 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating, melted
- Put peanut butter in a small plastic bag and snip a small corner of the bag with a scissors (or use a pastry bag with decorator tip).
- Squeeze a small amount of peanut butter into each Bugle, and dip into melted chocolate.
- Allow to dry on waxed paper before storing in an airtight container.
Very yummy. I used regular semi sweet chocolate chips (6 oz) with 1 tsp. shortening (melted together in microwave at 50% power)in place of choc.listed. Of course you must double the whole recipe as they are so good!
I have been making candy for 40 years and this is the first time I have seen this recipe. It is quick and easy. It also gave me my sweet-salty candy fix. Thanks for posting.