Vino Girl's Note:
I haven't tried this yet, but I can't see how they can be anything but good! From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 6 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating, melted
- 1Put peanut butter in a small plastic bag and snip a small corner of the bag with a scissors (or use a pastry bag with decorator tip).
- 2Squeeze a small amount of peanut butter into each Bugle, and dip into melted chocolate.
- 3Allow to dry on waxed paper before storing in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-dipped Peanut Butter Horns
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bugles original flavor snacks
chocolate-flavored candy coating