Recipe by 4-H Mom
This was a recipe that my children and I used to make all the time when they were young. The kids loved helping and making these.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1 lb creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 lb dipping chocolate, almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- .Melt butter and blend in peanut butter.
- Sift in powdered sugar.
- Add butter flavoring and mix until smooth.
- Form into balls. While forming balls, melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Dip each ball into chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper and let set for 1 to 2 hours.