Recipe by pink cook
We really enjoyed the wonderful flavor and delicate aroma of these delicious cookies. Recipe posted by World Class Chef mmchummel.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar (I use Splenda Blend)
- 1 egg, beat slightly
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers, snipped
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet or butter and flour well.
- Beat butter well with a mixer. Add sugar and beat till combined.
- Beat in eggs and as much flour as you can get combined with the mixer, then stir in the rest including lavender flowers.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet. Space about 2" apart.
- Bake at 350ºF. for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool.
- In a saucepan melt chocolate stirring constantly (or melt in the microwave oven on high until well melted.) Remove from heat.
- Dip half of each cookie in the chocolate and set aside to cool for about 1 hour. Mmmmm -- !