pink cook's Note:
We really enjoyed the wonderful flavor and delicate aroma of these delicious cookies. Recipe posted by World Class Chef mmchummel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet or butter and flour well.
- 2Beat butter well with a mixer. Add sugar and beat till combined.
- 3Beat in eggs and as much flour as you can get combined with the mixer, then stir in the rest including lavender flowers.
- 4Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet. Space about 2" apart.
- 5Bake at 350ºF. for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool.
- 6In a saucepan melt chocolate stirring constantly (or melt in the microwave oven on high until well melted.) Remove from heat.
- 7Dip half of each cookie in the chocolate and set aside to cool for about 1 hour. Mmmmm -- !
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Lavender Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 124.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: