Recipe by Rita~
These are lighter then the ones without the Rice Krispies. I got the recipe from the "Classic Holiday Cooking" cook book. You can shape into eggs for Easter!
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 473.18 ml chunky peanut butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla (optional)
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- 709.77 ml rice, krispies
- 56.69 g paraffin wax or 56.69 g shortening
- 680.38 g package chocolate chips (using 12 ounces for large balls or 24 ounces for small one)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and while hot, stir in peanut butter.
- Mix well and add vanilla, powdered sugar and Rice Krispies.
- Work in with hands until it will form balls.
- If using paraffin shred on a box grater then add to the chocolate in a double boil and heat till melted and combined.
- Dip into melted chocolate and paraffin or shortening with toothpick.
- Cool on waxed paper.