1/13 Photos of Chocolate Dipped Krispies Peanut Butter Balls
These are lighter then the ones without the Rice Krispies. I got the recipe from the "Classic Holiday Cooking" cook book. You can shape into eggs for Easter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 473.18 ml chunky peanut butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla (optional)
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- 709.77 ml rice, krispies
- 1Melt butter and while hot, stir in peanut butter.
- 2Mix well and add vanilla, powdered sugar and Rice Krispies.
- 3Work in with hands until it will form balls.
- 4If using paraffin shred on a box grater then add to the chocolate in a double boil and heat till melted and combined.
- 5Dip into melted chocolate and paraffin or shortening with toothpick.
- 6Cool on waxed paper.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Krispies Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (2353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 34.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: