1/1 Photo of Chocolate Dipped Coffee Cream Fancies
A recipe I found in a recipe book. Very delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 60 g butter
- 1 teaspoon coffee extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 150 g chocolate, melted
- 1Beat butter, essence and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in sifted flour, mix to a firm dough; cover, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2Roll dough between sheets of greaseproof paper until 3 mm thick. Cut 3 1/2 cm rounds from dough, place rounds about 2 cm apart on greased oven trays.
- 3Bake in moderate oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly coloured. Stand biscuits for a few minutes on trays, life onto wire racks to cool.
- 4Spread biscuits with coffee cream, stand on wire racks until set. Dip biscuits into the chocolate, stand on foil- covered tray until set.
- 5COFFEE CREAM:.
- 6Sift icing sugar into bowl, stir in oil, essence and enough milk to make spreadable.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Coffee Cream Fancies
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g