1/1 Photo of Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
This is a Baker's Chocolate One Bowl Recipe. It is very simple yet looks impressive. They never stay around long enough to store in my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt in large bowl.
- 2Mix egg whites and almond extract and stir into coconut mix until well blended.
- 3Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets covered with parchment paper.
- 4Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden brown.
- 5Immediately remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- 6Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- 7Store in tightly covered container for up to one week.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (944 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g