Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Baker's Chocolate One Bowl Recipe. It is very simple yet looks impressive. They never stay around long enough to store in my house!
- Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt in large bowl.
- Mix egg whites and almond extract and stir into coconut mix until well blended.
- Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden brown.
- Immediately remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Store in tightly covered container for up to one week.
I have not tried this recipe. My copy of this recipe says it makes about 3 dozen or 18 servings, 2 cookies each. Thanks for posting. Christine (internetnut)