Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon recipe from Food.com.
- pulse shredded coconut in food processor for 15 seconds. Place in a large bowl.
- process egg whites sugar salt and almond extract for 15-20 seconds until light and foamy.
- Mix with coconut.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- drop teaspoon size balls onto greased cookie sheet.
- cook at 375 for 13-15 minutes rotating halfway through.
- let cool on cookie sheet for 30 minutes
- When completely cool, dip into melted chocolate halfway and place on parchment paper to set. ( about 30 minutes) enjoy!