Alfie's mum's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pulse shredded coconut in food processor for 15 seconds. Place in a large bowl.
- 2process egg whites sugar salt and almond extract for 15-20 seconds until light and foamy.
- 3Mix with coconut.
- 4Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- 5drop teaspoon size balls onto greased cookie sheet.
- 6cook at 375 for 13-15 minutes rotating halfway through.
- 7let cool on cookie sheet for 30 minutes
- 8When completely cool, dip into melted chocolate halfway and place on parchment paper to set. ( about 30 minutes) enjoy!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g