Recipe by Miss Candiquik
The best combination since Saturday and Sunday…Cookie dough and chocolate. These will not disappoint! Eggless cookie dough bites!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (1/2 C)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda (for flavor)
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt (can also try peanut butter or applesauce!)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate, candiquik
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugars and butter together until well mixed, beat in the yogurt (or applesauce or peanut butter) and vanilla extract until mixed.
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda and add this to the butter/sugar mixture. Stir until well combined, and fold in the chocolate chips (and nuts if you prefer).
- Scoop spoonfuls (as big or small as you like!) onto wax paper. Spear each cookie dough ball with a toothpick, lollipop stick, small fork, etc. and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to dip the cookie dough balls – melt CANDIQUIK according to directions on the package and coat the cookie dough clump, placing back on the wax paper to dry. Serve cold from either the fridge or freezer.