Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Looking for a great Phase 3 recipe that will satisfy even the biggest chocoholics? Try the Chocolate Dipped Apricots — absolutely delicious!
- Microwave the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl on high for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Dip the apricots halfway into the chocolate.
- Let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Place the apricots onto waxed paper.
- Sprinkle the pistachios over the chocolate-covered portions of the apricots.
- Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set.