Chocolate Dipped and Stuffed Strawberries
- wash and thoroughly dry the strawberries.
- using a small melon baller (or a paring knife) scoop out the top of the strawberry removing stem and some of the center.
- melt chocolate in microwave at medium heat. use small intervals like 30 - 45 seconds. mix between each interval, do not overheat.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on wax paper to dry.
- While they are drying mix the cream cheese, sugar and syrup using an electric mixer.
- you can either scoop the filling into the strawberries with the melon baller or pipe it in using a pastry bag for a nicer presentation.