Recipe by Cookin' Mommy
Easy cookies that come together in a snap using refrigerated cookie dough. Adapted from a recipe website.
Top Review by katie in the UP
This is my kind of baking!! Easy and Good!! I added just a 1/2 tsp almond extract to dough...and put the chocolate in a baggie to melt...so I drizzled the cookies!! Thank you QT!! YUMMY!!
- 16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough, mini bars, softened
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the cookie dough and almonds.
- Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes to make handling easier.
- Roll cookie dough into balls and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown around the edges.
- Let set on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Line cooled cookie sheets with wax paper.
- In a small bowl add morsels and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir, microwave an additional 10-15 seconds intervals until morsels are just smooth.
- Dip cookies halfway into the melted chocolate and tap or shake off excess.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.