Recipe by AliciaGski
Tried this at home and then at a campfire - the pot was licked clean BOTH times. From Ladies Home Journal July 2002
Top Review by rochsann
A wonderfully versatile chocolate dip! It is delicious as fondue--we dipped dried fruit, and it's delicious with milk and a teaspoon of sugar as a cup of Mexican hot chocolate. I think it would be outstanding as well on top a scoop of mocha ice cream. It was a cinch to make! I used Roxygirl's Copy Cat Sweetened Condensed Milk (#105568). Thank you, AliciaGski! I'll be making this again soon!
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Slowly melt chocolate (best to use fondue pot if available) and stir in condensed milk and corn syrup.
- Once that is all melted and smooth, stir in regular milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- If necessary, slowly add more milk (best if it is prewarmed) until dipping consistency.