Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These sound really good! I have added them for ZWT5.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Lightly butter both sides of each tortilla.
- Place each tortilla in a medium-hot skillet and sprinkle 1/4 of the chocolate chips on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar to taste on top.
- As the chocolate starts to melt and stick to the tortilla, fold over and brown lightly on each side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with vanilla yogurt.
Such a smart idea! We make quesadillas all the time but I never though to make them chocolate. My kids were thrilled. I used milk chocolate and butterscotch chips mixed together, no need to add the sugar. Yummy and quick... 2 of my favorite things :)
This was a quick chocolate fix! Yum!!! I made this with my kids for an afternoon snack and we loved it... So easy to make! We will be making this again. Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT 5
This made a quick easy dessert. I used vanilla whipped cream instead of vanilla yogurt, but other than that stuck to the recipe. I made this for zwt5.