Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Pasta and Noodles cookbook
Make and share this Chocolate Dessert Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces regular fettuccine or 8 ounces chocolate fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 2 cups skim milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch mixing until smooth.
- Add cocoa, sugar, cinnamon and remaining milk.
- Heat just until boiling, stirring constantly.
- Cook one minute until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce over pasta and combine.
- Top each serving with your choice of creme fraiche, sour cream or vanilla yogurt.