Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 6 ounces chocolate candy with almonds
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Rub butter on the sides on your fondue pot.
- Break candy into small pieces.
- Melt candy, marshmallows and milk in a covered fondue pot.
- Stir once in every 15 minutes until ingredients are melted and smooth.
- Then, add whipping cream.
- Cover and continue heating for 30 minutes or until desired.
- Serve with bite-size pieces of strawberries, chocolate cake, pound cake, marshmallows, peaches, etc.
This can be used in your Double Dipper Crockpot, it should make about 1 1/2 cup.