Prep 45 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From my mother in law
- 3⁄4 cup softened butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 1⁄2 ounces Cool Whip (1/2 carton)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 6 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 1⁄2 ounces Cool Whip
- mix first 3 ingredients together and press in the bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, then let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, 4.5 oz cool whip, and sugar, then layer on top of crust.
- Mix instant pudding mix and milk, then layer on top of cream cheese.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.