Recipe by Recipe Junkie
From a newspaper clipping. Bring this to your next potluck supper and be sure to double it. It will go quickly!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup pecans, crushed plus chopped pecans for topping
- 1 (6 ounce) box chocolate pudding
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- For first layer:.
- Combine 1 c flour, 1/2 c margarine melted, 1 c pecans.
- Press into 9x11" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- For second layer:.
- Combine 1 c powdered sugar, cream cheese, 1 c cool whip, and mix together and pour over cooled crust.
- For third layer:.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- Pour over second layer.
- For fourth layer:.
- Top with remaining cool whip from tub and chopped pecans.
- Chill two hours.