1/1 Photo of Chocolate Delites
Chef Buggsy's Note:
These Chocolate bites are really tasty. During the summer we like to freeze them and eat them ice cold. They definite do not last long though. Note: time does not include the 20 minute chilling period.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Place a large glass measuring cup in the refrigerator to chill.
- 3Place the chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler and set over hot water.
- 4Stir chocolate until melted.
- 5Spoon the chocolate into the paper candy liners, and spread it up the sides with a small spoon or pastry brush.
- 6Place the liners upside down on the cookie sheet to harden.
- 7Place a cherry or nut in the bottom of each chocolate cup.
- 8Remove large measuring cup from refrigerator and add the heavy whipping cream and confectioners' sugar. With an electric mix whip the cream on high speed until it is just beginning to hold its shape.
- 9Spoon or pipe a little cream into each chocolate cup making sure to cover the cherry or nut completely.
- 10Let chill a minimum of 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Delites
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: