Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
For those on the HCG diet who crave chocolate!! =) Some find that they can eat this in Phase 2, others cannot. If you're curious, about whether or not you can, try making a tiny amount (1 Tbs. coconut oil, 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder & sugar-free sweetener to taste... The more cocoa powder, the more of a 'dark chocolate' taste). Then check your weight the next morning. =) It's not as good as milk chocolate but it's not too bad of a substitute, imo. But I've heard that most people either love it or hate it. =) In P3 and P4 you can add other ingredients... nuts, coconut flakes, etc. Be creative!!
- 1 cup coconut oil, extra virgin is best
- 3⁄4-1 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 8 (1 g) packets stevia (or other sugar-free sweetener to taste)
- Melt coconut oil (in microwave) for 15-45 seconds, just long enough for it to turn to liquid.
- Add cocoa powder (the more cocoa powder, the more the flavor will taste like 'dark chocolate', so if you don't like dark chocolate, use the lesser amount of cocoa powder) and add sweetener (8 packets or to taste). Mix thoroughly.
- Pour small amounts into an ice cube tray (or similar) and freeze for at least 15 minutes, to harden. Then enjoy! =).
Add a little salt to this and you've got yourself a *quality* hcg-friendy chocolate bar! I love it
I added salt and also some instant coffee (about 1 tsp), yum!