Recipe by yamma
Looks elegant, but is very easy to make. No baking, but does require chilling in fridge.
- 35 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip (divided)
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed cookies and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom of a 13x9-inch pan or dish and chill for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and the 2 T milk with a whisk until well blended. Fold about 1 1/4 cups of the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture. Spread over chilled crust.
- Pour 3 1/4 cups milk into bowl, add the 2 pkgs of pudding mix and beat with whisk until well blended. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Chill for 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully spread remaining Cool Whip on top (I dusted the top with a little cocoa after spreading on the Cool Whip).
- Chill for about 4 hours, cut into squares to serve.