This layered desert is rich and delicious. It is a real crowd pleaser. I like to use "light" cream cheese and whipped topping to cut down on the calories slightly.
- Combine margerine, flour and pecans.
- Press into 13x9in.
- Bake@ 375 for 15 min.
- Combine cheese, sugar, and 1 1/2 c.
- whipped topping.
- Blend and spread over crust.
- Combine pudding mixes and milk.
- Beat two min.
- at med.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Garnish with pecans and choc.
- (opt.) Refrigerate.
- Note: I like to make sure I always garnish with the pecans, especially when I make this dish for a pot luck, since there are nuts in the crust, people with allergies to nuts will avoid it if they see them on the top.
This is just like mine only I have never added the pecans in the crust. I think I will add it from now on. Yum
This recipe will suit anyone who is in need of a chocolate fix. I made it with nonfat cream cheese and whipped topping to cut down the calories and the quilt from eating to much. LOL