- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together butter and flour with a fork, mi in nuts and spread evenly in 9x12 cake pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until brown. Let cool. Whip cream cheese and mix in 1 cup of powdered sugar and 1/2 of cool whip topping. Spread on crust. Chill in refrigerator.
- Prepare two packages of instant chocolate pudding, reduce milk to 3 cups. Spread on top of cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 1/2 hour. Top with remaining cool whip. Sprinkle with nuts if desired.