1/2 Photos of Chocolate Delight
A delicious chocolate dessert that everyone will love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, chopped pecans, and margarine together. Press into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 2Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip. Spread mixture on cooled crust, set aside.
- 3Mix instant pudding with milk. Put this mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with cool whip (as much as you want) and a few chopped pecans.
- 4(Any type of pudding will do, but since it's called chocolate delight, I went with chocolate pudding.).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Delight
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.1
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 677.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g