- 1 cup butter
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt the butter and mix with the flour and pecans.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13x2 baking dish and pat down over the bottom.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Then cool.
- Mix 1/2 of the cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar and layer on top of the cooled crust.
- Top with the already made pie filling as directed on package.
- Layer on top the other half of the cool whip.
- Sprinkle a few chopped pecans on top to garnish.
- Refrigerate till served.