Recipe by ally525573
This was one of my Grandma's favorite dessrts.She loved to eat it during the summer at family get togethers.When she got on medicine that she could no longer eat cho colate we made it using different flavors.When we did that it was just as good.So, feel free to use whatever flavors that you like.I know that we used Lemon,and Butterscotch because that is what she liked.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the crust.
- Spread the mixture out in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes or until it is light golden brown.
- Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Next mix together all of the ingredients for the middle section.
- The middle section should be sorta creamy.
- Spread on top of the crust.
- Now, mix together the pudding.
- Spread it on top of the bottom two layers.
- Now, that is where I stop!
- **But, if you want to you could use the rest of the cool whip to top off the dessert,or if you would rather you could get some Readi-Whip and use that to top it off as you serve it.The choice is yours!