With a name like this, I couldn't resist! Recipe is from Nestles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line 9-inch round baking pan with foil; lightly grease.
- 3Microwave 1 cup chocolate chips in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on high power for 1 minute.
- 5Chips may retain some of their original shape.
- 6If necessary, microwave at additional 10-15-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- 7Cool to room temperature.
- 8Beat butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 9Add eggs, beat on high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- 10Beat in melted chocolate.
- 11Gradually beat in flour alternately with milk.
- 12Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- 13Spoon into prepared baking pan.
- 14Bake for 40-45 minutes or until wooden pick in center comes out slightly sticky.
- 15Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 16Lift cake from pan; remove foil.
- 17Top with sweetened whipped cream.
- 18To make cream: Beat heavy whipping cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Decadence With Sweetened Cream
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.1
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 128.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g