Recipe by Dib's
This is a wow cake-sooooo rich!!! 1 10 inch cake will serve at least 12 people. The "batter" will be a bit runny-don't worry.
- 1 lb butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 2 teaspoons strong coffee
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- And no-there isnt any flour in this recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 10 inch springform pan.
- Flour it with unsweetened cocoa.
- Over low heat melt the butter, sugar and coffee together-whisk well.
- Add both chocolates and whisk until melted.
- Remove from heat and add slightly beaten eggs.
- Whisk throughly.
- Pour into the springform pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- The Decadance will be a little puffy and then it will collapse into a dense form in the pan.
- Chill overnight!
- Cut with a sharp, wet knife and serve with raspberry sauce.