My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake mix according to package directions except substitute 3 tablespoons Crème de Menthe for 3 tablespoons water.
- 2Pour cake batter into 13x9 inch pan and bake according to package directions.
- 3Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray non-stick cooking spray lightly, set aside.
- 4Remove cake pan from oven and while HOT, poke holes in cake with fork.
- 5Turn cake out onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 6Poke holes in cake with fork.
- 7Slowly pour chocolate syrup over the top of cake.
- 9Mix whipped topping with 2 tablespoons of crème de menthe and spread on a cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate De Menthe Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 372.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free