Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions except substitute 3 tablespoons Crème de Menthe for 3 tablespoons water.
- Pour cake batter into 13x9 inch pan and bake according to package directions.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray non-stick cooking spray lightly, set aside.
- Remove cake pan from oven and while HOT, poke holes in cake with fork.
- Turn cake out onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Poke holes in cake with fork.
- Slowly pour chocolate syrup over the top of cake.
- Mix whipped topping with 2 tablespoons of crème de menthe and spread on a cooled cake.