Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 5 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions except substitute 3 tablespoons Crème de Menthe for 3 tablespoons water.
- Pour cake batter into 13x9 inch pan and bake according to package directions.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray non-stick cooking spray lightly, set aside.
- Remove cake pan from oven and while HOT, poke holes in cake with fork.
- Turn cake out onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Poke holes in cake with fork.
- Slowly pour chocolate syrup over the top of cake.
- Mix whipped topping with 2 tablespoons of crème de menthe and spread on a cooled cake.