1/1 Photo of Chocolate Custard Low Points
This recipe is from BHG Low Fat Food 1995. The whole recipe is 8 1/2 points, and serves 6 - that's 1 1/2 points per serve. Tastes as good as the WW Instant Chocolate Pudding sachet dessert. I have used Splenda instead of sugar to keep the points low. Whole recipe has 1 gm fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Splenda, cocoa, cornflour and salt in a heavy based saucepan.
- 2Stir in the milk, beat together well.
- 3Cook, stirring over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- 4Continue to cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 6Pour into six dessert dishes and refrigerate.
- 7Serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Custard Low Points
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 107.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g